In the case of cloud accounting, you keep your business books online. That includes records of income and expenses, and assets and liabilities. The information is encrypted, much like a bank’s, so only people with the login can view the data. Businesses started using cloud accounting software – also known as online accounting software.
We maintain book-keeping and accounting activities on accounting Software. Which can be accessed by any authorized member of our client’s team, from anywhere in the world. it becomes extremely easy for our client to access the accounting database, on a real time basis. This is a typical cloud-based accounting service that we offer to our clients.
Benefits of cloud accounting software
- You can see your current financial position at any time.
- Multi-user access makes it easy to collaborate online with your team and advisors.
- It’s online software so there’s nothing to install or update, and all your data is backed up automatically.
- You can set up a dashboard showing important financial information like who owes you money, what bills are due, and how your cash flow is looking.
- Data Secured Storage + Easily Accessible.
Onsite Accounting services
Onsite Bookkeeping is where a bookkeeper comes and works in of your office. This is very similar to having an employee working from your office where they use your office equipment and have access to all of the required information they need.
In the case of onsite bookkeeping, the person hired to do the bookkeeping will be physically present at the place of business where they have been hired. This is a great way for the bookkeeper to interact with clients one-on-one and gain personal insight on the business they are accounting for.
At RVG, we provide Onsite accounting services and are always available for our clients, and we are at a distance of one phone call / Email from our clients.