Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is the integrated management of main business processes, often in real time and mediated by software and technology. ERP is usually referred to as a category of business management software typically a suite of integrated applications, that an organization can use to collect, store, manage, and interpret data from many business activities.
ERP provides an integrated and continuously updated view of core business processes using common databases maintained by a database management system. ERP systems track business resources cash, raw materials, production capacity and the status of business commitments: orders, purchase orders, and payroll. The applications that make up the system share data across various departments (manufacturing, purchasing, sales, accounting, etc.) that provide the data. ERP facilitates information flow between all business functions and manages connections to outside stakeholders.
ERP system is an IT solution that helps organizations to achieve enterprise wide integration which results in faster access to accurate information required for decision making.
Implementation of ERP System
ERP systems affect both the internal and external operations of an organization. Hence successful implementation and use are critical to organizational performance and survival. ERP implementation brings with it tremendous organizational change, both cultural and structural. This is on account of the best practice business processes that ERP systems are based on.
Most of the organizations have either implemented ERP or are in the process of doing so.
Benefits of ERP Software Implementation
Steps for Successful ERP Implementation
Implementation of ERP software requires professional assistance as it involves significant business process re-engineering, training employees about the software and back-end support for database integration and data analytics.
- Our Experienced Professionals will help you in ERP software implementation.
- We will help your IT professionals at each stage of ERP implementation because IT professionals often face difficulties in understanding the business needs and its processes.
- We will suggest the software which is best for your organization on the basis of your budget, industry & your business operations.
- We can assist IT Consultants to minimize disruption and delays associated with the deployment of enterprise software
- RVG team can help your organization with successful implementation of ERP in order to fulfil the desired objectives.