International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) set common rules so that financial statements can be consistent, transparent, and comparable around the world.
IFRS were established to create a common accounting language so that businesses and their financial statements can be consistent and reliable from company to company and country to country.
Almost every business in the UAE with a statutory reporting requirement has to follow International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
At RVG we support our clients to meet the IFRS reporting requirements &
Assist our clients with all aspects of IFRS.
In today’s changing Environment business has to prepare financial reports in a manner that is globally accepted and according to International Standards.
IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) which set common rules across the globe so that financial statements prepared are consistent, transparent and comparable around the world.
Our IFRS Advisory Services Includes
- Preparation of IFRS financial statements and annual reports
- Assist in appropriate treatment and disclosures under IFRS.
- Revenue Recognition Processes and Controls
- Reporting requirements
- GAP analysis
Benefits of IFRS Advisory Services
- Improve transparency in accounting system.
- Globally accepted.
- Financial statements will become more reliable.
- It would make the consolidation process easier.
- Makes VAT reporting easy.