IFRS Advisory Services
IFRS standards play a pivotal role in global financial reporting as countries across the globe are embracing them. It gives a global language for business affairs so that company accounts are more understandable.
The rules are being revised frequently to present useful and relevant information transparently to users thereby bringing fundamental changes to accounting processes for financial statement preparers.
With sound financial reporting knowledge and industry experience, our practitioners can design/engineer accounting and financial reporting processes without much hassle.
We comprehensively support our clients with meeting the IFRS reporting requirements and maintaining and developing the related practices. We promote Finish and foreign-owned companies reporting in line with the IFRS and companies planning to adopt the standards.
IFRS standards are developing and changing constantly. Our experts are always up to date with the latest developments.We always tailor the scope and implementation of assignments to the specific needs of your organization.
Services for businesses reporting in line with the IFRS
Our services for businesses reporting in line with the IFRS cover:
- Separate calculations, such as financial leasing, impairment testing and procurement calculations related to business combinations.
- Analyses of future amendments and their effects.
- Tailored training on selected aspects of the IFRS.
- Preparation and development of reporting manuals
- Support with preparing IFRS financial statements.
Our services for businesses planning to adopt the IFRS
We provide support with and advice on:
- Preliminary studies and reports in the planning phase of IFRS transition projects
- Analyses of reporting processes and systems and assessments of development needs
- Transition calculations
- Support with preparing the first IFRS financial statements.