Audit and Assurance Services
An audit is the precise examination and analysis of the company accounts, vouchers, and documents by an autonomous body to ascertain how the financial statement of the company is presented in a true and fair matter as required by the law. The audit can serve a company in the following:
- Detect & Prevent Errors or Fraud
- Ease business Sales
- Maintaining the accounts in the company
- Obtaining a Loan
- Safeguarding of assets
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Determine if the company generates a Profit/Loss
- Compare the performance of the company to the previous year’s performance
- Preparing for a growth plan
- Increase Company Goodwill
- Helps in Taxation
What create demand for financial statements audits service?
- Most authorities in UAE ask for audited financial statements for the purpose of renewing the licenses (Free zones authorities always ask about audited financial statements).
- Most of the banks in UAE ask for audited financial statements to study the possibility of approving the bank facilities required by your company.
- Main suppliers in UAE ask you for audited financial statements to study the chances of approving the credit facilities required by your company.
- Audited financial statements is considered as one of the major evidence that can support the lawsuits and the legal disputes for or against the company and vice versa.
- Audited financial statements can benefit the management, the owners, the external and the internal parties to determine the reliability of the company’s’ financial position.
- Audited financial statements present a high level of assurance that the financial statements follow the (IASs) and the (IFRSs).
- Auditors always considered as a professional adviser to the accounts departments and the management, Auditor always provides guidelines to accounts department regarding best pratice of accounting and internal control.
How we can support you?
At RVG Auditing & Consultancy work takes into account all current and where appropriate, prospective auditing, accounting, and reporting regulations and guidance. Our audit clients include many U.A.E.’s leading corporation, as well as many small and medium-sized companies.
- Compliance with regulations
- Advice on controls and processing system weaknesses
- Increased monitoring of prospective accounting and regulatory changes
- Independent review of externally reported information
- Accountants’ report