Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
The growing global competition has made it difficult for companies to manage all their tasks in-house and hence, look for a reliable partner who can promptly help them stay up on their feet and outperform in the international market.
Accounting Outsourcing Services
Of the major activities that utilize substantial time yet are essential for a company is its accounts and finances. RVG Chartered Accountants is one of the leading accounting and bookkeeping service providers in Dubai, offers accounts outsourcing services and delivers excellent results at a minimum cost allowing businesses to focus better on establishing their core activities while leaving the rest to us.
Out top-notch services along with our innovative business model keep things a lot simple for us and for you. By outsourcing us your accounting function, you will be able to get usual updates about day-to-day accounting processes, along with reduced operational costs, which helps you pump more money into other vital functions. If you have any interest at any stage, we will be available to help you out then and there.
Basic Accounting Services:
This involves the preparation and maintenance of every daily account of the company.
Online Accounting Services:
We offer online accounting services to executives, business owners, and independent entrepreneurs. RVG’s online accounting experience is incomparable, and our teams are dedicated to our clients’ victory.
Annual accounts are prepared for a statutory annual audit
Cash Forecasting Services:
Examining the cash requirements of the business and forecasting future cash requirements.
Consolidation of accounts:
Combining accounts so that they are easy for the management to study.
Inventory verification and valuation:
Creating a note of the inventory and evaluating it from time to time.
Switching all the hefty paperwork into online accounting invoices for easy access anytime anywhere.
Examining the expenses incurred by the firm on a monthly/ quarterly/ annually basis and preparing a cumulative report.
Accounting and Bookkeeping Services – Key Elements:
- Better focus on producing revenue and extending business activities.
- Setting up of Chart of Accounts
- Allocation of payments & receipts to match invoices
- Gratuity provision calculation as per labor law
- Reviewing and processing payroll
- Accounts receivables reconciliations
- General Ledger Reconciliations
- Aged Payables Management (creditors)
- Presentation of Weekly Bank Reconciliation Statement
- The functioning of everyday day operations.
- Co-ordination with Auditor
- Data file backup and storage
- The entry of business transactions
- Bank statements reconciliation
- Set Up Payroll System
- Accounts payables reconciliations
- Aged Receivables Management (debtors)
- Budget set up & budget status reports
- Up to 60 percent reduction in back-office accounting costs.
- Extraction of monthly Management Reports
- Extraction of monthly expenses report
- Preparation of year-end audit schedules and reports
- Reconciliation of any end of year amendments required by external auditors
- Co-ordination with Accountant (in case of a partly outsourced accounting service)
- Accounts Trouble-Shooting
- Fantastic customer support