Visa Processing


Residence visas can be categorized as:

  • Employment visas
  • Partner visas
  • Family visas

At RVG we offer visa services in Dubai, UAE for both individual and corporate clients. We have a team of experienced PRO, s who can take care of the entire visa application process.

How To Avoid Audits?


Happy Clients


Photo Capture


Work Completed


Telephonic Talk

Employment Visa Procedure in Dubai

If anyone desires to live and work in Dubai, a work visa is required. A work agreement or a valid job offer is required before going ahead with the visa application.


The employment is a multiple entry visa, the edge is to leave and re-enter in the country any time without any other formality.

  • There must be an employment agreement or a job offered by the UAE based company.
  • Company has to offer the work visa for a person at the Immigration Department.
  • There should be a valid passport, be aged between 18 to 60 (over 60 for certain professions), be healthy and own particular skills or qualifications.
  • Some diseases like HIV, tuberculosis or hepatitis C tests are systematically carried out, and in case of infection, a person won’t be allowed to live in UAE.
  • Your credentials need to be validated both by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and by the embassy or consulate of the UAE in your home country.

Review of the taxation system

Review of Calculations Tax

Review of VAT returns

Review of payment of Tax Due

Partner/Investor Visa in Dubai

The Immigration Department is accountable for issuing a Partner visa and does not need the approval from the Ministry of Labour & Social Affairs.

The investor visa is concerned by opening a UAE based Company and will be valid for three years.

Family Visa

Married couples can sponsor each other for a residency visa in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and the rest of the UAE Free zones.

There are some conditions when applying to sponsor your wife or husband.

  • This may have raised to AED 5,000 or 6,000 per month without accommodation
  • For females to sponsor their husband there are designated professions for example
  • Teachers, doctor, engineer or equivalent. She must have a minimum payroll of AED 5,000.


Request a call back Professional Qualified Accountants and Auditors

Signup for our


Get In Touch
close slider

Get a Quote Now

× How can I help you?